Monday, May 28, 2012

Ashley & Talia

The other night, I had one of my best friends Ashley over to spend the night. Her family moved away a couple months ago, but they were in town this weekend. We had a really fun time!

As you may notice, I'm far more comfortable behind the camera than in front of it. But, anyway...hope you like the pictures :-).

{NOTE: They all say "Talia Grace Photography" to keep from picture theft, etc., but Ashley took the ones of me and our feet}








(isn't she pretty? I love her hair!)













3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pics Talia!

    Hannah
    thewritingsofhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you guys look like you had so much fun! :) I got most of the way down through the pics and I was like - wait! Ashley didn't have glasses on before, did she? Hehe. :) Does she usually have to wear them (or was she wearing contacts)? Anyway, loved the pics - esp. the black-and-white one she took of you, and the one before that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a really great photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!