Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Design

Some of you may have noticed that something is different about "Talia Grace Photography"...the design! I got a brand spankin' new design. What do you think? I really, really like it. I used a template from a website called Our Blog Templates, and I changed it up to fit me and what I want to portray with Talia Grace Photography. I also added a couple new pages, and on the "share the love" page there are two new buttons you can add to your blog!

So...I'd love to hear what you think :-)! I'm going to try to change my Girlz of God design sometime too, but for now, hope you enjoy the new Talia Grace Photography design! ;-)

God bless you! Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute Talia! It looks so clean and elegant. :)

    have a lovely day! xxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cursive on your blog title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv your header! Hey, do you think you could follow my blog (I am following you) and join my photography challenge? (I have a goal of 50 followers too!)

    http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/2012/05/enter-enter-enter.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!