Friday, January 6, 2012

Photography Advice

Hey, guys! So, I'm writing a couple articles monthly (or bimonthly) for my uberly sweet friend Sarah's reallyyyy cool newsletter, Mission Mag. I recently started writing a photography advice column (it actually hasn't come out yet, but the first one should be out soon). Mission Mag is full of lots of fun stuff, and you can check out the website >>>HERE<<<!!!! Although I admit to be a small amount biased :), I think Mission Mag is really super cool and you should subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!