Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Eyes + Bokeh

Boy, it's been almost a month since I've posted on this blog? I'm sorry. Life just gets busy, and my poor little photog bloggy gets neglected :(...

Do not fear! This is NOT one of those "I'm-leaving-the-bloggity-world" posts that have become pretty typical in the bloggity world. No way, jose! I just want to say I'll try to post more, although I can't promise my posting on this blog will be consistent. It all depends on my schedule and if I find time to do some photographing (boy, I sure hope I find time to do some photography!).

Today, I thought I'd share with you a couple of pictures I snapped of my sister's eyes when we were at a science camp. I really like how they turned out!


Have a great rest of the week!
- Talia

3 comments:

  1. Wow, her eyes are really beautiful! I love how the pictures are clear and defined. :) Glad you are not leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing, girl! just saw this post when i was browsing, and i LOVE these. :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!