Friday, October 12, 2012

Pumpkin L♥ve

I'm a big fan of pumpkins (especially pumpkin pie ☺). I think they're fun to carve, they smell (and taste) great, and they're great for pictures! Pumpkins cooperate very well for photos - they don't move! (Haha) They're also bright, colorful, and really bring out the "fall" feel. I love how these pumpkin pictures turned out. I took them after six at night, and the lighting was great for clear photos. (click to enlarge)








My cat getting in on the pumpkin photo action :).

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Talia! :) I love pumpkins too--the taste, when baked in pies and bread, the color, the look for photography props... yes. :) Beautiful post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one of your cat and the pumpkin! I see the leaves in WA are already turned colors....here they are still green and its 81 degrees outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Bry! But...I don't live in Washington :)!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Just be sure to use your common sense and no bad language or comment topics, please. This is not to be mean, but to keep everyone safe! Any comments that do not go along these rules will be deleted before anyone else can view them. Please keep your words clean, pure, and pleasing to God!